You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Friday, December 08, 2006

Beer Tasting at Woodstock Wine and Deli

Just got this email, so don't blame me for the late notice! Looks cool, but I won't be able to make it. Perhaps you can:
We'll taste about 35 winter seasonals. Includes Beer Sausage (slow simmered in winter beer) on a bun, and all you can eat chips, popcorn, and pretzels. Don't have a lot of new imports this year, so we'll taste a few stashed in the cooler from last season (should have richened up a bit!) Might even crack open a few bottles of 1993 (I think I have the most of these, have to see!) Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale! Starts at about 6 P.M. and goes until about 9 P.M.

Woodstock Wine & Deli • 4030 S.E. Woodstock Blvd.
Wait, a '93 Celebration? Maybe I will try to carve out the time...

1 comment:

  1. Lately I've been eating a lot of smoked sausages boiled in Ebenezer. Tasty.

    ReplyDelete