Max's Fanno Creek BrewerySome pretty fascinating beers there. Two year old stout for a new brewery--nice foresight, and a great way to christen the joint. The Farmer's Daughter, Tripel, and Smoked Märzen look to be worth a sip, too.
12562 SW Main St., Tigard (directions)
Grand Opening, May 5th & 6th
11:30a – 11:30p
On tap will be:
In honor of the Grand Opening, Max is tapping some special beers:
- Farmer's Daughter - Belgian Strong Ale, light in color, with coriander. Malty, not a big hoppy beer, and one of my favorites. 6.5% abv
- Golden Ale - One of our lightest beers, dry-hopped with Crystal hops, this beer will keep you going all summer long. For a little variation, we sometimes will offer a Habanero Golden Ale. 5.0% abv
- IPA - Nice hoppy Northwest style IPA, dry-hopped with Centennial and Cascade hops for a wonderful citrus aroma. Come try a sample glass! 5.5% abv
- Nit Wit - Classic Belgian Wit (wheat) style. Smooth, well balanced example and one of the favorites from the "regulars" crowd. 5% abv
- Stout - Big, bold and beautiful. 6.5% abv
- Scottish 100 Shilling - Amber beer typical of the Scottish style - small to medium hop profile and nice malty flavor. Made with 2-row, Munich and Roasted Barley grains and Yakima Goldings hops. 6.5% abv
- Aged Smoked Märzen - German amber lager beer / Octoberfest style made with 20% smoked German malts for a well-balanced and delightful beer. 5.3% abv
- Year old Belgian Tripel - Grand-Cru style Belgian Ale, light in color, big on flavor. Malty, big beer, come in at 9% abv
- 2 yr old Imperial Stout on Nitro - Very dark in color, big beer that ages well (we will have Imperial Stout over 1 year old on Nitro tap at the grand opening!). 9% abv
As always, holler if you go and let us know.