You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Thursday, November 01, 2007

4,000 Visitors

I rarely get into traffic or other Beervana-specific issues, because I know it's frankly boring to everyone but me. However, we crossed a milestone that bears a quick mention. Since July, when the OBF excited a lot of interest in bloggy coverage, I have been approaching the 3,000-hit-per-month mark. This may not sound like a lot, but averaging 100 readers a day for a local beer blog strikes me as healthy. Well, thanks in part to the Sam Adams traffic, I shot way past 3,000 and then past 4,000--officially 4,193. (Looking at traffic patterns before that spike, I'd estimate the site was headed for about 3,700.)

To all of you who visited--thanks! It is gratifying to know a sizeable group share an interest in Oregon's fantastic beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment