You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Resurrection Red

Riddle me this: what is it about beer and the Red Sox? Or beer blogging and the Sox? At least four of us are big fans (Angelo, Dave, DA Beers, me), and no doubt we were all crying in our beers last night until the seventh. Some of us were crying in our beers all night, having left the game after it appeared hopeless. (Ahem.) Well, I'm hear to announce that if the Sox win this series, I'm making a batch of Resurrection Red with enough hops to raise the dead.

What a comeback. Go Sox!

3 comments:

  1. I was lucky enough to win the lottery to purchase 2007 ALCS tickets last year. I took my dad to game 7 at Fenway. It was perhaps the most memorable moments of our lives. Before the game we went to Boston Beer Works near the ball park. I can't believe we got into the game and the brewpub. I felt obligated to enjoy a pint of Victory Red. I am super superstitious. I think the beer (and my lucky rock) helped the Sox win their second pennant in four years. Go Red Sox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a game! Lets hope Beckett gets back to his greatness of last year.

    I traveled back home this last summer and got to pay a nice visit to ol Fenway. I wasn't able to get to Boston Beer Works though.

    I guess I need a blogger photo with my Sox hat on so I can fit in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're going to have to buy a ticket to Boston so you can drink some of that beer.

    ReplyDelete