You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Blog Cleaned Up

I doubt regular readers spend much time glancing at my right-column matter, but should you do so, I think you'll find it less cluttered. I've tried to put as much content as possible into collapsing, clickable menus. This is the case with the blogroll, too, but I hope that doesn't daunt you from opening it up: I've added a few, deleted old, dead ones, and reorganized them. Blogs are best when taken collectively, so find a few you like, and use the links.

That is all.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if it was intentional, but the Beer Northwest blog has disappeared from your blog roll. It's a decent blog with regular content. Just thought I would give you a heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was intentional. I have been sorely disappointed at that "blog." It has never been more than a collection of press releases. I don't think there's been a single post of original content since it went up. (Maybe so, but they're so rare that I can't recall such a post.) That's not a blog, that's a mouthpiece for industry news.

    A lot of bloggers do yeoman's work putting up free, unpaid content. I am discriminating with my blogroll, and everything on it is a personal recommendation--these are the blogs I read. Afer a year or more of going to Beer NW's tired site, I finally gave up. I would love it if they used the blog in a way that would bring attention to their magazine. They have enormous access to the beer world, and it wouldn't take very much time to put stuff up that they can't afford to publish in the mag. A missed opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that you mention it...i agree!

    ReplyDelete