You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Honest Pint on Facebook

I've finally posted an Honest Pint Project page on Facebook. If you're a member of Facebook, visit the page and become a fan. The utility of Facebook is still not perfectly clear to me, but it's a good fit for the project--after all, I mainly want to spread awareness.

(And it is cool, I have to say. I posted a note on my Facebook page and tweeted the news yesterday. Within six hours, twenty-odd people had become fans, mostly people I've never heard of from the Midwest and points east.)

____________

Update, 3:26 pm. We just hit 100 fans--whoo hoo! Also, and I think this speaks to the strong position of craft brewing, about a third of the fans are women.

2 comments:

  1. 1/3 are women??

    See, all that Fruit beer talk is gaining ya more interest.... :-O

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt my readership is well over half women. My wife, my mom--there's 25% right there...

    ReplyDelete