You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Invitation to Pubs and Breweries

The "on tap" list at the upper righ-hand corner of this blog is the area I most often visit. I like to know what's on tap before I head out to a pub. The places linked there have totally rotating selections and keep their taplists updated. Unfortunately, there are a lot of great places in town who don't post their updated taplists online.

This is particularly true of brewpubs. Many have three or more seasonals on tap at any given time, and the only way to find out what they are is to visit the pub. I would love it if you'd let me know what's pouring so I can include you in my Friday "Weekend Best Bets" post. So consider this an active invitation/solicitation. Send along your current seasonals, and I'll consider them for the weekend post.

Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. I think the "What's on Tap" list is a great idea, Jeff! I look at it all the time!


    Whoa! Was that a compliment! The Doctor must have a fever! ;-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah
    the first time to visit your site
    welcome you to visit my blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. DW, it was a rare moment of inspiration. I put it there so I wouldn't have to find the damn websites every time I wanted to see what was on tap. You know the old saying, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and again.

    ReplyDelete