- Start your weekend at Belmont Station, where at 6pm tonight Upright Brewing's Alex Ganum will be on hand along with Upright's four regular beers (4-7). You will rarely have an opportunity to try them all together--and I do believe this marks Seven's debut. (Holler if I'm wrong on that.)
- The lush, tropical Caldera Dry Hopped Orange is at Eastburn. A great beer. As an FYI, Eastburn is also hosting the world premiere of Double Mountain Vaporizor Golden IPA on June 3. Charlie Devereaux will be on hand to introduce it.
- At the Horse Brass, the Duchesse de Bourgogne. On tap. (!)
- The Concordia Ale House has beers from the Washington Beer Cup on tap--and they're huge, non-summery monsters. Still, since I know some of you will inappropriately be attracted to these, I will mention that two stouts (especially inappropriate): Fish Poseidon and Elysian Dragonstooth. Hale's Aftermath IPA won the event, so there's that, too.
- Update, Green Dragon. Now that the taplist has been updated, I'd say you could do worse than the Oud Beersel Framboise. Especially on a day like today.
Disclaimer: Until Taplister comes on line, I can't speak for the currency of these listings. If you know of an inaccuracy, please note it in comments.