You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Friday, October 09, 2009

Cheers to Brewpublic

Brewpublic is only a year old. That doesn't seem possible, does it? Angelo and Margaret are throwing a bash at Saraveza's to celebrate. (But I bet Angelo will have divided attentions: our Red Sox are now trailing in the playoffs. This is no time to celebrate!)

Seriously, it's nice to have company in the blogosphere--congrats!

Update: I hope Angelo enjoyed his party and skipped the Sox. Oy.

2 comments:

  1. The great response to the Brewpublic weekend stuff partially quelled my broken heart for the Old Town Team, but today with Papelbon's poor outing and the Patriots' dislodging OT loss, I feel a tad crestfallen. Sorry I didn't see you at the weekend, Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHEERS!!

    http://www.craigspr.org

    ReplyDelete