You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Beer Tasting With Jeff

Tomorrow I will be filming a shot segment for the show "Keep It Local," which airs daily at 4pm on KOIN TV. We will be tasting winter beers, four or five, of which I have three identified. Don't know if it will air on Tuesday, but it conceivably could. For those of you with the fortune to be near a TV set at four, tune in--if only to see how many gaffes I commit. I'll do my best to track down the video for those who can't watch at that hour.


Anonymous said...

don't fuck it up!

Kevin said...

Are you revealing your choices so far, or is a secret until the show airs?


Jeff Alworth said...

Anon, I almost certainly will, so the pressure's off.

Kevin--nope, you gotta tune in!

Post a Comment

NOTE: Blogspot has been eating some comments, and there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it. IF your comment doesn't appear, it's not you, it's not me, it's the genuiuses at Google. Sorry--