You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Favorite Things

Those of which I am particularly thankful.
1. Twenty-one breweries within 6 miles of my house

2. Theater pubs

3. Aroma hops

4. Two breweries and a gastropub slated to open within one mile of my house

5. Rainy skies and imperial stouts

6. Open fermenters

7. Festivals under Christmas trees

8. Fred Eckhardt

9. Bittering Hops

10. Brewing women and bearded brewers

11. Sour beers

12. Great views

13. Beer bloggers

14. Fresh hops
Have a great Thanksgiving, folks--

5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Jeff!

    Oh, and thanks for reminding me about that awesome photo from the beach, I had almost forgotten about it and the beer haiku site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, I tried to follow that link back to Belmont Station's blog, but it didn't load. I wasn't trying to rob you of your due credit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries Jeff,

    Our hosting company did some sort of clean-up or archiving a while back and somehow deleted a number of older photos from the blog.

    I'm just glad to see that it's still out there somewhere on the web.

    ReplyDelete