You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Friday, December 04, 2009

Resting Up

Tomorrow I make my ascent on Mount Holiday; today I'm resting up in the surprisingly sunny base camp. (When was the last time we had a run of sun this late in the year?) Since it will be a slow day here, why don't you go have a look at Matt Wiater's slideshow from the fest. For those of you who don't know, Matt is a photo-blogger who has captured some of the most interesting images of beer and brewing around Beervana.


For those of you who are going today, don't forget to watch the Festival's Facebook page and Twitter feed--they'll be using those to announce limited release tappings.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link Jeff! Why is it that we are never in the same room together? I'm there you're not. You're there, I'm not. Is there something cosmic keeping us apart? One day we'll bump into each other and have a beer. Keep up the great coverage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt, totally. We must final make corporeal acquaintance. Meantime, I'll keep enjoying your pics!

    ReplyDelete