You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Road Trip: Four Breweries in Two Days

I am finally making the grand tour of the Southern Willamette Valley and Oakridge. The Beeronomist and I have meant to do this for literally months, and it begins today. (In fact, I'm already on the road.) Blogging will be ad hoc and sketchy through tomorrow, but I may have a fascinating tidbit or two to share.

Also, be sure to watch my Twitter feed. That, at least, will be active.

1 comment:

  1. hi jeff, i'm envious of the trip and sketchy blogging is the best. ended up here looking for beer aficionados that might be interested in checking out some handmade porcelain beer glasses. i'm a potter and a beer drinker and thought i might enjoy combining the two activities. have a good road trip.

    ReplyDelete