You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Now Available in Swedish


My Svenska's a bit rusty, but I think the translation means "Beer Tasting Box."  Anyone who sees this in Stockholm and snaps a pic gets my undying gratitude...

____________

Oh, and while we're talking Toolkit, I would like to direct your attention to UncommonGoods, where Stephanie, Jessica, and Rebecca took Öl Provarlådan for a spin.  They followed the instructions perfectly, had a great time, and possibly even learned something about beer. In any case, they got great photos:




If three lovely young ladies joyfully brandishing this product don't make you hasten to go buy it, I doubt there's little in this world that could move your cold heart.

4 comments:

  1. I wish they hadn't taken their nurse hats off, but the white coats are still pretty nice.

    Where does one get one of them ol' Provarladans?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have to go to Sweden!

    ReplyDelete